Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Though I am not a football expert, I have learned a lot over the years by watching and asking lots and lots of questions:)

I watched my Patriots play today and boy oh boy, it was a terrifically executed and exciting game. I love watching my favorite QB ....Tom Brady in action......but the interception and touchdown completed by James Sanders, was in my opinion, the definite creme' de la creme' highlight of the game!

Sorry Jets......Bye bye now:)

I can't wait for the game next Sunday, in San Diego. No chance Chargers, but give it your best shot! lol

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    It WAS a great game...if they beat San Diego, Gene and I were talking about getting tix to the Superbowl....? We just need to find someone to watch the kids. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home