Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I knew there really was a Santa Claus…..I just knew it!

SCIENTIST SAYS SANTA’S TRIP IS ACTUALLY TOTALLY POSSIBLE!

Larry Silverberg, a Professor of mechanical aerospace engineering at North Carolina State and the new official egghead of Christmas, has proven – proven – that Santa’s one night world present-dropping trek is possibleJ He says that Santa uses electromagnetic waves, nanotechnology, genetic engineering and the space-time continuum. Rips in time allow Santa months to deliver presents, while only minutes pass on Earth, Silverberg said to those for whom this was not eminently obvious. Also, according to Silverberg, the whole elves-in-the-workshop thing is a debunked theory, because Santa actually builds the toys on site, using a nono-toymaker to create them from soot at each house. Santa’s trip is possible and based on plausible science.

Case closed!

Do you think there’s a correlation between this article and the fact that my favorite Christmas movie is Miracle on 34th St.

Nahhhhhh lol

3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    hahaha, that's my favorite christmas movie too!!!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said…

    haha I love that movie too.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said…

    I was born there and lived there until I was 10 so I guess It can naturally.Thanks for stopping by my blog:]
    -kaylee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home