Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I know that everyone is busy with the holidays.....be it Chanukah, Christmas or Kwanzaa, but I wanted to take the opportunity to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. I would also like to leave you with a piece that I wrote in 1998 and the sentiment remains the same today, as I know it will.....in the years ahead.

As the New Year approaches, we often reflect on the past year.....mistakes we may have made...trials and tribulations we may have had to go through. We also look back at the good times we've shared with family and friends. We recognize the accomplishments we have achieved as well as the many new friends we have met along the way.

I will always remember and treasure the time we have been allowed to share together this past year... and as the year 2006 says goodbye and a new year begins, exciting new adventures await.

January 1, 2007 is a day of new beginnings.....a day to wake up with a smile and look forward to what the New Year will hold in wonderful surprises. This will be a year filled with new hopes and dreams....a year that holds so much promise.

As the clock strikes midnight, I will close my eyes with a wish in my heart, that all that you wish for is realized and that in the year 2007, you will be blessed with happiness, laughter, good health and much love.

May you always find peace within your heart and love that surrounds you.

Happy Holidays!
Shayna

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    What - no posts between now and then??? C'mon.... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home