Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

American Idol - I Am All Through

First of all, I would like to offer my congratulations to both Jordan and Blake for making it to the finals. However, I think Melinda not being one of the finalists is a travesty and I for one will not be watching the finale.......as I don't really care who wins at this point!

With the "mockery" the show became with web sites and others pushing to keep Sanjiya on and with the way the voting went tonight, a change must be made on how the voting is done next year. If they did as "Dancing With The Stars", where half the vote is taken from the judges and then combined with the viewers votes, the process would be considered more fair. Melinda out classed and out sang any of the contestants. She is in a league all by herself, as well as being a wonderful role model for young girls everywhere. Without a doubt, she will be offered a contract and have a wonderful singing career with much longevity and I will follow her as she takes this journey and support her every step of the way,

Because of the "mockery" the show has become, the road for me in following American Idol ends here and now.

I wonder if my thoughts differ from yours. Do you agree with me, or agree to disagree. I would appreciate your thoughts

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hmmm. To me, Melinda was too polished to be the American Idol. I thought Jordin really personifies what the competition is about. But that's just my humble opinion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home