Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

My daughter posted this survey on her blog and if there's one subject I love talking about, exploring and of course eating....it's Ice Cream. IF there was only one thing in this world I could eat, it would be this! I am an Icecreamaholic and proud of it.....lol

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? coffee cappachino w/chocolate covered beans

What is your favorite brand of ice cream? Any brand, as long as it's all natural = Ice cream stand: Kimballs in Westford, Ma

What is the weirdest flavor of ice cream you've ever seen? cotton candy and it was just terrible....lol

Where does it hurt when you eat ice cream too fast? It goes right to my head - a head rush that really really hurts!

When is your favorite time to eat ice cream? Anytime!!!!!! I would rather eat ice cream than food. I am a self professed Icecreamaholi and that's a fact!

How often do you eat ice cream? More times than I would care to admit, although I do have a ritual I go through to make sure I don't overdo it......You wouldn't believe me, if I told you.....lol

How much ice cream do you eat in one serving? I'm pretty good at measuring how much to eat at one sitting, when I have a 1/2 gallon sitting on my lap, with my trusted teaspoon:)

Do you share your ice cream with your pet? I would if I had one

What type of ice cream do you like most? I like all, but there's something special about soft serve

What toppings do you like on your sundaes? Hot fudge, hot fudge, hot fudge.....Did I say hot fudge? lol

If you could have your dream flavor of ice cream, what would it be? Peanut butter ice cream with Reeses peanut butter cups and thick swirls of hot fudge

Ice cream anyone?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home