Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Friday, February 23, 2007

AMERICAN IDOL ELIMINATION NIGHT

We had to say goodbye to the following, last night and I wish them well.

Paul Kim, Amy Krebbs, Nicole Tranquila and Rudy Cardenas.

As promised, this is my review on the remaining 10 girl and the heck with the Judges’ views for this week…..:)

Stephanie Edwards: She signs from her soul and with the believability in every word she emotes. You can see how completely at ease she is on stage and she had the ability to make me smile with her performance.

Leslie Hunt – She seemed extremely confident on stage….rather “spunky” and I liked the raspy quality of her voice and great range as well

Sabrina Sloan – She is a seasoned performer, who vocalizes straight from her heart, who showed her vocal range to the max!

Jordan Sparks – Here is a 17year old with bunches of talent. This young lady can sing, though I wasn’t crazy about her song choice.

Haley Scarnato – The Judges and I disagreed. First of all, she’s beautiful and has an extremely powerful and mesmerizing voice It’s great that many of the girls, opted for song choices that showed their vocal range and Haley was no exception!

Melinda Doolittle – She was a background singer who has earned her way to the front line! She’s a natural with pure range and pitch perfection

Alaina Alexander – I didn’t care for her performance at all. I thought she was pitchy and didn’t like her choice of songs at all. As Simon said…..she kept singing “I’m Special, which was part of the lyrics and there was nothing special about her or her performance

Antonella Barber – Very pretty girl, but her performance was totally forgettable. She was extremely nervous and very pitchy in parts…..

Gina Glocksen – She sang “All By Myself” and truly made this song her own. I am crazy about Gina’s singing ability. She sings with so much emotion and she’s powerful in her message and hit the last note as well as Celine Dion, though Simon would disagree with me:)

Lakisha Jones
– I think there is nothing more that I can add, about the singing ability and star quality of Lakisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home