Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ONE PERSON'S "VISION TO LIVE BY"

We all can use some positive affirmations in our lives and so I would like to share with you....the following:
Remove the muzzle and be authentically YOU.

Approach every "problem" as an opportunity.

Make your enemies your friends. It’s better to keep them close at hand.

Know that you're doing the best you can (for now).

Recognize that you're enough.

Express gratitude by giving fully and freely.

Invite into your life, only what you really want.

Live as if there are no wrong moves.

Choose beliefs that lead to happiness, love and God.

Encourage the miraculous by believing in the "impossible."

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I love this. It's very similar to my post I've got lined up for tomorrow! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home