Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Big Brother 7 All Stars

Let The Fun Begin:)

How I love this reality show! I have to admit that Big Brother 6 was the one I enjoyed the most, because I really had more than one favorite person and was thrilled tonight, when my top three, were selected to be in the All Stars. Howie, Janelle and Kaysar are tops in my book. They stayed together all the way through in their alliance and always kept true to their word. The respect they have for each other showed during Big Brother 6 and as soon they walked into the Big Brother house tonight, their allegiance toward each other was instantaneous and without question.

I do like Nakomis. She is definitely an original and a nice person. She makes no bones as to who she is and has proven to be a strong competitor.
James forms an alliance with everyone and lies through his teeth. I know this is a game, but there are some ethics that should be adhered to. Remember when he swore on the bible and then kept back peddling....insisting he never did? An alliance with James, is an alliance with no one..

Jase is definitely a force to be reckoned with and I do believe you will see a much less wild and a more strategic player in him, this time around. But then again on second thought....I think once he gets comfortable, some of the wild man has to come to the surface. A part of me hopes so, because he was so damn funny at times...lol

Will is totally full of himself and I hope the others in the house learn what we did tonight, that Will and Mike "Boogie" own some business ventures together, so they are in cahoots from the getgo Will was actually insulted that he wasn't put up for nomination tonight. I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. He took it personally and said the fact he wasn't placed on the eviction block, shows that he is not considered a threat...a force to be reckoned with. He said he was going to show them good. Know what? I hope he pushes all the wrong buttons, shows them good and learns how quickly he can get the boot, especially since h and Mike "Boogie" immediately had their sights set on Kaysar leaving right away.

I know this is a game and there can only be one winner, but I think you can win, by still maintaining your integrity. Stay tuned people.......This is going to be great summer watching!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Not my thing...after Season 2, I lost all interest in it. Sorry! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home