Room With A View

One woman's thoughts, opinions and views, as well as my poetry and writings.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


What Renews Your Spirit?

One of my favorite pasttimes, especially when I've had a very busy day in work and find that after dinner I just need something to help me unwind a bit and somehow keep me awake:), is to locate tests online that I can take. I love the ones that attempt to give you a little more insight into your personality, or what they think might make you "click". It's amazing how accurate some of the results can be, if you take the time to answer honestly. Tonight just happened to be one of those nights, so here are my results and I've included the link on the bottom of this post, in the event you'd like to know what renews your spirit as well. Until the next time, peace and love from Shayna:)
Is it time for a little pick-me-up? When the day-to-day starts to wear you down, see what lifts your spirit and revitalizes you!
Shayna, Spending Time with Loved Ones renews your spirit
They say love conquers all — including stress. So when you're feeling zapped, what better way to lift your spirits than by surrounding yourself with those near and dear to you? A little R&R with the ones you love can make all the difference for a caring and loving soul like you.Generous and kindhearted, you're probably always there for other people. So when you need a lift, why not pick up the phone? Reaching out to friends and family is the best way for a sweetie like you to feed your soul and refresh your outlook on life. Sounds good to us!
A go-getter like you probably doesn't get much time for breakfast. Start your morning off right with a delicious meal that's a great reason to get out of bed.
http://web.tickle.com/tests/renew/?test=renewogt

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said…

    Shayna...Great suggestion and I will take some of those tests. I've added your site to my blogroll. Blessings. Banking, eh? Neat.

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    hahhaa, sounds like you need to move back to Boston then, clearly! I'm going to take my test now and see what it says!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Mine was "Spending Time w/ Others"... not a shock there, I don't think!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home